rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

6.24.2009

Throwback -Whats High mixtape Hosted by: DeeJay Deez



Asking me why I smoke weed is like asking me why I rap," says Block Starz Music recording artist THROWBACK in a June profile as "Unsigned Band Of The Week" for High Times magazine.

With the release of his high-powered debut mixtape WHAT’S HIGH?, hosted by Taylor Gang’s DeeJay Deez, the nineteen-year-old rapper is staking his claim as Hip-Hop’s new crown prince of babes, beats, and blunt smoke .

"Almost everyone and their mother smokes weed in this day and age," says the talented Youngstown, OH native, who has drawn comparisons to SRC/Universal artist Asher Roth ("I Love College") and MC Serch ("Illmatic" producer, 3rd Bass). "It's something I enjoy doing, plus it keeps me sane. I figured why not put together a mixtape that all my smokers could relate to?"

With the release of WHAT’S HIGH?, Throwback is out to prove he's no novelty act. "I definitely don't look the part, but don't let the face fool you," says the confident youth "If you need a hot sixteen, I've got it."

Get the new Mixtape “What’s High” for free here:
http://www.zshare.net/download/61135263e2998fa9/

No comments: