rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

1.01.2009

[BlogorDIE!] SMM: Ms. January - Timoni

STAR MODEL OF THA MONTH - JANUARY '09






Ms. January - Ms. Timoni

Motor: What do you want people to know about you (in a few words)???

Timoni: That I'm very honest (sometimes too honest lol) and I don't judge people based on their outward appearances. I am also extremely silly and love to laugh :)

Motor: When did you start modeling???

Timoni: I've actually been modeling periodically through out my life since I was about 13, doing print work and fashion shows, but recently I've decided to take things to more professional level.

Motor: IF someone needs to reach you about business how can they reach you(myspace, bus number, email, etc)????

Timoni: I can most easily be reached via e-mail, timweb22@gmail.com or www. myspace. com/timoni :)

No comments: