rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

1.28.2009

[BlogorDIE!] Shine [Artist] - Charon Don

Interview:
Motor: Who are you & where ya from?
Charon: Charon Don straight outta P-Town (Pittsburgh, PA), Lincoln Ave for those who know.
Motor: How long have you been making music & what got you started?
Charon: I been makin music since 11th grade in HS thru being a fan of black music & poet thus creating my passion thus creating my world of words.
Motor: Thats Whats Up! So who would you say is buzzing as far as new skool fresh talent (including where you put yourself/feel you are comparision?)
Charon: If i were to shout out heads I would be here forever but definitly big shoutout to Pittsburgh, when you see one, you see all. I would say the city we from has alot of talent fresh & stale but both you can lean from, being that our experineces in the burgh is like no other city. I look at me being where i am as where i've always been & will remain & thats respected & grateful for my success in my expression of this gift.

Motor: How do you measure your success?

Charon: Success is a achievement & with each project we are to grow & become greater that the last & i've been doin that since I started.

It's not the recording situation, more & more ears are listening, more & more minds are being open, thats my success.

Motor: Do you have any upcoming shows or projects on the way?

Charon: The Art of Life album is online; itunes & amazon, also Art of Life full length DVD & mixtape is available. I got a new sophomore solo album dropping by the end of March (2009) so please be on the look! (Hiphopgame/GoodHands )

Motor: How can someone get at you for a collab/shows/etc?

Charon: charondon@gmail.com

Charon Don Myspace

http://www.youtube.com/charondon

Motor: What was the most memorable moment of 2008- Barack Obama, R.Kelly, OJ Simpson, or the rise of Lil Wayne & Soulja Boy?

Charon: Barack Obama Definitly!!!

Motor: Thanks for the interview Charon, can't wait to hear from you and keep up the hard work!

Charon: Big up to Motor & BlogorDIE!


ChaRon Don "Tha Truth" Music Video from Will F on Vimeo.




No comments: